- Easy handling of missing data (represented as
NaN, undefined, or null) in data
- Size mutability: columns can be inserted/deleted from DataFrames
- Make it easy to convert Arrays, JSONs, List or Objects, Tensors, and differently-indexed data structures into DataFrame objects
- Intelligent label-based slicing, fancy indexing, and querying of large data sets
- Timeseries-specific functionality: date range generation and date and time properties.
New to Danfo? Check out the getting started guides. It contains a quick introduction to D_anfo's_ main concepts and links to additional content.
The reference guide contains a detailed description of the danfo API. The reference describes how each function works and which parameters can be used.
Want to help improve our documentation and existing functionalities? The contributing guidelines will guide you through the process.